We are see seeking a Graphic Designer that isn't afraid to take chances or blaze their own trail. Work in a growing and fun environment that encourages individuals to let their personalities shine.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Understand size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy
- Ability to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Review final layouts and not be afraid to suggest last minute improvements if necessary
- Write, design, lay out and proofread signs, banners, flyers and other materials for our clients, both internal and external
- Generate and prepare signs, banners, flyers and other materials on computer
- Occasionally provide guidance to the sign makers to ensure proper conceptual execution
- Enter data regarding requests and fulfillments as well as maintain records for future reference
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to use design-related software, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to do the necessary math and geometric calculations to create show-stopping signage
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign
We are willing to provide the training to make sure the right team member for this position succeeds. Please submit your best work, regardless of medium, so we can gauge your knowledge of design and esthetic as well as your level of creativity.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Interested in becoming part of an amazing team? Submit your resume and cover letter.
Return To List »